Account setup

taylansoyturk
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I've already linked my business bank account and just confirmed it with the codes they sent. However whenever I try to lift limitations, it keeps asking to link a bank account again. I do not have any request in resolution center or any message in my notifications. Could you please someone inform me about how to resolve this issue?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPalMichelleW

Hi @taylansoyturk,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having difficulty with your account.  I would suggest contacting us for additional assistance.  To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by Facebook or Twitter.

Thanks

MichelleW   

Login to Me Too

taylansoyturk
Contributor
Contributor

I've called customer support two times. They are not capable of resolving this problem. They said they can not do anything manually. I sent an e-mail but I just received an automatic reply about limitations which is not about my issue. Then I tried to talk to someone on Facebook messenger but nobody responded. I set up my company in two days but I have been trying to lift my receiving limit since two weeks. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.