Account set up/limits issue

foxofhall
New Community Member

Good morning all, not 100% which catagory this falls in as it seems to be an account error, but is to do with limits.

Setting up my PayPal account, I've done everything asked (following the business set up step by step.) However it's flagging up/not showing a green tick on the "Lift limits and move funds more easily" but when I click on it, there are no buttons/tick boxes there to edit.

As shown here

paypal.jpg

Has anyone else had an issue like this? I seem to be in a loop, there's nothing showing in the resolution center too on the "Steps to remove limitations" either? So am I limited or not?

Many thanks!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Cristina

Hi @foxofhall,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our Community Help Forum!

I am sorry about your issue. All PayPal accounts are initially ‘Unverified’ and have limits on sending, receiving and withdrawing money. To remove these limits and to comply with EU law, we will ask you to verify more information about yourself by completing some or all of the steps below:

1. Add and confirm your bank
  2. Link and confirm a debit or a credit card
  3. Provide business information (Business accounts only).

By setting up bank funding your PayPal account will become Verified.

Note: If you reach the annual receiving limit of £1,700 then you will no longer be able to withdraw or send money, fund transactions or close your account until you lift your limits. We'll notify you when your account is approaching a limit or if a particular transaction exceeds any account limit.

If you cannot see anything in your Resolution Center, this probably means that your account is not limited.

Please contact us by clicking 'Help & Contact' at the bottom of the PayPal homepage so that we can look into this further. You may reach out to us on Facebook or Twitter.

I hope this helps.

Cristina

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.