Account services no longer offered

SteelMan69
New Community Member

Had three fraudulent charges on my account. Contacted PayPal and they were fixed. Tried to use the service a few months later and this is what my account said:

We're unable to continue offering our services

Thank you for using PayPal as your payment partner.

Unfortunately, we are unable to continue offering our services to you at this time due to the nature of your business and/or activity in your account and the risk it poses to PayPal. This decision can't be overturned.

Has anyone had this happen to them? if so, how do I get it corrected? I don't use the service often but am puzzled by this.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@SteelMan69 

Sadly paypal no longer want you as a customer.

They consider you high risk.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

claire826
New Community Member

This recently happened to me too, although I didn't have any fraudulent charges on my account. I only use this account to receive my monthly health + wellness stipend from my company through a business called ThrivePass. it makes absolutely no sense and I can't get a hold of anyone to explain or retract (although apparently the decision cannot be changed).

Login to Me Too

CalicoUnlocks
New Community Member

Just happened to me as well. I'm not sure why. I just activated my card and got online and it said the same thing.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.