Account restrictions

Max_3
Contributor
Contributor

Hello all, not too long ago my paypal account was restricted out of nowhere, i use my account for small payments mostly to game platforms like steam, i visit the resolution center and get this message:

At PayPal, we value a safe community for our customers to do business. We've noticed activity on your account that's not in line with our User Agreement, so we can no longer offer you PayPal services.

Why is it so vague? Is there any way to contact paypal so i can see what terms i have "broken"?, i doubt there is any way to get the account unrestricted? 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Karis8824
I have/had the same issue. I've emailed repeatedly, tried chatting and all I get is automated responses with no resolution. Now they have blocked my account all together and i was informed that paypal no longer offer me services. Please refer to user agreement. When I read thru the user agreement I see nothing that I've done to have my account blocked for good. I've asked for a reason so that I can resolve it and I'm told sorry, this decision cant be overturned. What the heck?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.