Account restriction

Zayllon
Contributor
Contributor

Hi

Paypal has restricted my account, they asked for some documents and I provided the documents. They refused the documents and I have a notification saying I should resolve the problem. When I press on resolve the problem i get a message saying paypal will get back to me in few days. It's been like this since over a month now. There's no option for uploading the documents, I press on resolve the problem and i get this message that they'll get back to me in few days. I have sent maybe 10 emails so far and didn't get one single answer from a human, all what i get is automatic replies. This is so frustrating and disappointing. 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@jacqueslange18 

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.

OR
have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Zayllon

Phone them if you can but as you haven't added your country to your community profile or said what country you are in then can't advise much else unfortunately.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Zayllon
Contributor
Contributor

I'm in EU. I can't phone them my phone is broken. I need paypal to buy a new phone. such an irony. I have sent them now over 6 emails, I got an answer and the employee was giving me instructions on how to change my name!!!!!

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Zayllon

It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Zayllon
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks, that's a good advice. They finally allowed me to upload the documents. I just needed to send over 10 emails and keep trying everyday for like a week. That was lots of stress

Login to Me Too

hello  i have problem with my account limitations but when i go to the account restriction page there is no option to click  for my  document to upload it just saying solve . so i click solve theres a message   Thank you for providing all the information requested. We will answer you in a few working days. but i  i dont yet download my documents. please help me i dont know what to do.where i can download or theres an email to contact for this? personal information,proof address,id 

Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@jacqueslange18 

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.

OR
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.