Account re-activation after bank conflict not possible ???

Orange_Bug
Contributor
Contributor

Hello to all of the community !

After an issue I had with my bank and my mothers' bank (and card) my account was suspended and all activity was blocked.

Now the issue is solved and I cannot manage to"restore" my account to it's original state. As I login I check the little bell on top right corner and it says :

Account
There’s a problem with your account.
Ok, so let's go to solve these issues ! Then I click :

Issue No1 : Upload a photo ID - done with success, Paypal team seems to have already accepted the file !

Issue No2 : Confirm identity -
---PAGE ANSWER---
Confirmation attempt failed

Try again if you're having problems with the confirmation process.

Go to Resolution Center

Issue No3 :Check your primary email for more information - CHECK FOR WHAT ????????
---PAGE ANSWER---
Appeal limitation and fix your account

Please provide the documents requested below. We'll review your account status after we receive the information we've requested.Please provide the documents requested below. We'll review your account status after we receive the information we've requested.
Check email for additional requirements
  1. Your documents need to be valid and legible.
  2. The submitted information on the documents must correspond with the information on your PayPal account.
  3. Documents can't be older than 6 months.
  4. We will handle your information in accordance with our privacy policy.

Issue No4 : Confirm a card - None of these cards (2 connected to my account) exist anymore, are canceled and destroyed therefore it is impossible to confirm them. So ???????????

Issue No5 : Change your password - Already did that 5 or 6 times but keeps asking..... Smiley Frustrated Smiley Frustrated Smiley Frustrated

So, I'm trying these steps now for three months and simply nothing has changed. Although I have multiple times contacted Paypal Service Team, I receive generic type messages. (The worst ever customer support I have received btw).

Any suggestions further ???
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Orange_Bug
Contributor
Contributor

So ? No one ? Even here ? and how I am supposed to "unblock" my account if no one answers...

No answer to my mails...

No answer to my feedback...

No answer to communities...

Great customer support.............

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

You just need to fix the problems with your account as instructed. 

No one in the forums have access to your account. We are other PayPal Users, not PayPal customer service workers.

You will need to CALL customer service and speak with a representative for assistance.

Click "Help" at the top menu and scroll down and click "Contact Us" and use the phone-in option.

"Issue No3 :Check your primary email for more information - CHECK FOR WHAT ????????"

Check your email inbox for any emails that PayPal sent you about your account limitation. You need to submit copies of documents PayPal is requesting from you in the Resolution Center. 

"Issue No4 : Confirm a card - None of these cards (2 connected to my account) exist anymore, are canceled and destroyed therefore it is impossible to confirm them. So ???????????"

Link a new card/bank account and make it your primary card/bank account and then remove the ones that do not exist anymore.

No one here can do these things for you.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.