Account permanetly limited

Jamesbruce131
New Community Member

Hi there, I recently moved to a business account because I am doing online coaching calls. I was asked to provide proof of ID which I did but now my account is blocked and I can't send or receive money via pay pal. Please help me. 

Regards 

James Bruce

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_MariaI

Hello, @Jamesbruce131!

Thank you for reaching out to us through the Community! 

I'm really sorry to hear your account has been permanently limited. I know this must be frustrating. Unfortunately, permanent limitations cannot be overturned. Generally, if there is a balance, it is held for 180 days. After 180 days, usually, we’ll contact you to let you know how to withdraw any money that remains in your PayPal account. You can transfer the balance in your PayPal account to your bank account or ask us to send you a check. When an account is permanently limited we hold the funds because we want to make sure there is money in the account to cover any new complaints or chargebacks. If you’d like more information about our policies, please read our User Agreement. 

Best regards.

María. 

Login to Me Too

Creator667
Contributor
Contributor
I need the money ASAP it's for my family 😞
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.