Account permanently suspended

ToonarmY
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, Can anyone help with the below. I moved from the UK to Australia 9 month's ago. I had a longterm Paypal account in the UK that I have used for years. However when I moved to Australia, i couldn't access the account as when I did, the login asked for a confirmation text on my old UK mobile number that I no longer have. I contacted PayPal who advised I would need to setup an entire new account in Australia. Following the advise I setup a new Australian PayPal account, linked it to my existing ebay account and uploaded a utility bill and my British passport bio page to confirm my identity. During this time I sold an item on ebay for over $1,500 aus dollars which is now in my new paypal account. Following this I have now received an email from Paypal with a permanent account suspension. I have absolutely no idea what I have done wrong to get a permanent suspension. I contacted PayPal and got a generic robot response. I of course would now like to withdraw the funds in the account but can't take out the money that is rightfully mine. I also have other items selling on ebay that will go into this account. How am I supposed to resolve this if they don't give me a resason? As far as I am aware I followed all of the instructions paypal requested to setup my new account? Any help much appreciated.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.