Account permanently restricted but I cannot log into my other PayPal account

Sina954
Contributor
Contributor
Hi I have 2 PayPal accounts One of my accounts I’ve received an email that is permanently restricted, and PayPal cannot offer service to me . They says I should wait 180 to withdraw my money. However, I have 2 PayPal accounts. The account that is restricted I have £0 money inside and I can log in . The other account I have £1000 on hold. However I cannot even log into my account to see my money on hold . I understand PayPal doesn’t want to offer service to me but I don’t understand why I cannot log in . I suppose I should be able to log in and see my money on hold and not be able to withdraw for 6 month right ? I don’t understand why I cannot log in. It’s very strange I can log in to the first PayPal account that got restricted , But my second PayPal account which I have money inside I cannot log in . My problem is not with waiting 6 month to get my money . My problem is why I cannot log in ?!
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.