Account permanent limitation

moimememuse
Contributor
Contributor

Hello community,

This morning I went through a roller coaster... An eBayer paid the amount due at 08:12 (friendly email from PayPal) and at 8:14 Email from PayPal that my account is permanently limited!! So in chock I called the help service, and to my surprise, I got someone on the phone. I did ask her what is happening, she responded that PayPal decided to permanently limit my account. When I asked the reason she said she can't see why. So she is making an appeal which it will take 5 days.

1- How much is the chance that this is related to the payment from eBay?

2- How are the chances that I ever see the money that is the Balance?

3-Howcome PayPal, without any warning, limits an account?

4- How come it is possible that PayPal takes control of our money without giving us a reason?

5- the claim it is for my security, but how come I exactly feel the opposite feeling I just lost money?

6- Am I ever be able to use a PayPal account?

7- What can we do to avoid such situations?

I have been using PayPal more than 5 years and never had problems, I am confident that I did nothing wrong, and therefore this problem will find a fast solution. If not, one has to ask itself the seriousness of the service offered from PayPal.

Thank you

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPalMichelleW

Hello @moimememuse

We're sorry to hear that your account has been limited. Here's an article from our Help Center on why the account might be limited.

Thanks!

MichelleW

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.