Account on hold

Sandeep1470
Contributor
Contributor

I submit all documents but even not solve the problem 1 paypal agent take personal And add limitation in my account I cant withdraw or send money Everyday I received more than £50 All money Going pending I cant send item to buyer becz ebay said dont send item until paypal solved this problem My ebay account **bleep**ed my all 5 months hard work finsihed by paypal agent in 2 days Ebay may be close my account Form top seller to below standard I loose my all hope

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Intars

Hi Sandeep1470,
Welcome to the community forum and thanks for posting.
Account limitations are generally placed in situations where we’re concerned about account security, for regulatory or compliance purposes, or to help us manage potential risk on an account. The email or alert you should have received will be your best source of information on why your account was limited and how to resolve it. If you've submitted all the requested information, a review of this nature generally takes between up to 72 hours to complete and we will be in contact by email as soon as we have further information for you. If it has been more than 72 hours but your account remains limited, I would suggest contacting us via Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/PayPal/, Twitter - @AskPayPal, email or phone and we would be happy to assist.
-Intars

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.