Account on hold because someone TM in USA and case in court for product I sell in UK

aasadkayani
Contributor
Contributor

Hello , this is my first ever post here . I wonder if anyone can help 

I have had listing for long time but in past few yers only few item sold on that particular listing in UK . Unfortunately today I have got email my account on hold because other party case infringement in USA and this is PayPal  case ID PP-009-247-421-222.

I have had listing almost same time when that company file TM in USA which I have just checked but to be honest I have checked on Ebay there are 1000s of people selling same product and way to much sale then but they only case again me . 

Please if any can guide me what to do next or how can I restore account 

Many thanks 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

aasadkayani
Contributor
Contributor

Hello seniours  , @kernowlass  @apesssss  may I please get some assistance about my issue . I have listed above item before TM was approved in USA . also unfortunately being new that time Was not able to check . My all sale is in UK only . 

This what that exactly I am having issue 

@https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Disputes-and-Limitations/account-access-is-temporarily-limited-R...

Regards 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.