Account locked by security! WARNING

Baleephoto
Contributor
Contributor
Hi guys, A week ago, i got an request from Paypal to asking account verification by submitting: 1. Identification card 2. Bank card link to account 3. Utility bill This is normal thing that i did complete once 2-3 years ago. However after i uploaded documentation, i got second email that my paypal account is locked due to security without further explanation. I tried to call help desk in Singapore and was informed that my utility bill is denied. And that i could not do anything to rewind their decision. I was shocked, why they denied my phonebill which was accepted by themselves 2 years ago????? Like the US, they have AT&T’s phone bill, I do provide a phone bill from largest company in my hometown and i owned/registered that phone number for years????
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

SLMB11
Contributor
Contributor
I was just going to post to the forum about an email I received to let people know not to click on it. If you clicked the sender line, it opens up the email address and it clearly isn't them. Also, if you get an email like and you log into your account and you see nothing then that's a tip as well. Hope everything works out!
Login to Me Too

PayPalMichelleW

Hi @Baleephoto,

We're sorry to hear that you're having trouble with your account.  For this situation, I would suggest you contact us to provide additional details.  To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by Facebook or Twitter.  I hope this helps.  

Thanks!

MichelleW

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.