Account limited

Pirman
New Community Member
Hallo, I want to ask something about Additional required documents, what is that? I already send my national id, but my account still limited, i cant put my debit card. Please tell what documents
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ayesha

Hi @Pirman

Welcome to the PayPal community and thank you for your post. 

I am sorry to know about the account limitation. Limitations may be placed on the PayPal account, which could restrict you from completing certain actions. The time it takes to lift a limitation varies, depending on your specific case. Most limitations are lifted within a couple of days, but some take longer. If you've completed the steps in your Resolution Center, you should receive a reply from us within 5-7 business days. Check your inbox to see if we need more information from you. If we request more information, continue to respond promptly. If you still have any issues, I'd recommend reaching out to our Customer Support by clicking Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website. They're also available through Twitter direct message or Facebook instant message. 

I hope this helps.

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.