Account limited

Patryks1
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

My account was limited in 2015 when i was freelancing as a 16 year old. I apparently got two limitaions -

* You had to avoid transactions violating our Acceptable Use Policy.

* More information required about money you've received or withdrawn.

Am i still able to recover this account? My dads old bank account is connected which i am unable to change as it wont allow me to remove it.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Patryks1 

You would never be able to use an illegally made underage account again.

However if you ask customer services first they may allow you to open a new account and then move the bank account from the old account for you.

No guarantees as sometimes they don't allow it as you have already broken their policies once.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Patryks1 

You would never be able to use an illegally made underage account again.

However if you ask customer services first they may allow you to open a new account and then move the bank account from the old account for you.

No guarantees as sometimes they don't allow it as you have already broken their policies once.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Patryks1
Contributor
Contributor

I understand, That is why i ceased activity at the time with paypal in till i was off age. I only need it for ebay. what are my chances of actually recovering it if its low i might not bother as i tried to contact them when i was 18 and got no reply. Im guessing the money on the account is also lost (100 quid)

Login to Me Too

Patryks1
Contributor
Contributor

Also would it be worth it for me to submit all the data on the account or will i need to make a fresh new one ?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.