Account limited?

deported

Screenshot_1.png

My account has been limited for no apparent reason, I can't make purchases online anymore. I would like to see if anyone can help me get it to work because I really need it.

I'm completely verified, with credit card selected as preference, I even asked my bank and they said everything is operational.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@deported 

Leave the account alone for a few days so the internal security system can reset. If you keep repeating failed actions and forcing it, the system locks up to protect itself and the longer it locks up.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

deported

Thanks but I still have no idea why it's limited in the first place, all I did was make an overseas purchase in euros.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_AngelaK

Hi @deported,

I'm sorry to hear about the issues that you've had with your account and your attempted payment. If you do have an account limitation, you can check on the status of it in your Resolution Center, at www.paypal.com/resolutioncenter. If we had additional information to share with you, we would have done so by email. I am sorry for the inconvenience, but I hope that this helps! 

-Angela

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.