Account limited with no way to resolve/prove identity option

DjWarrrrrd
Contributor
Contributor

Since today my PayPal account got limited, to lift this limitation I'm required to prove my identity.
The problem I'm having is that there's nowhere anything to be found to be able to prove my identity, no button, no case in the resolution center, etc.
I already have before sent information, including my passport and a document to prove where I live, but now my account is limited for some reason again.

The reason I'm writing here and not contacting support is because there's currently 0 ways to contact support, I just get sent into an infinite loop of "there's no agents available" or "please ask the community". How hard can it be to just contact support?

I hope a member of the support team sees this and is able to actually help me with my account.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Intars

Hi @DjWarrrrrd,
Welcome to the community forum and thanks for posting.
I am sorry to hear about the experience that you have had when contacting our customer support team to resolve your account's limitation. The email or alert you should have received will be your best source of information on why your account was limited again and if there were an opportunity to provide any additional information that would change the circumstances. Please check all your email folders in case it went to a folder other than your inbox. We are available via Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/PayPal/ and Twitter - @AskPayPal, if you require any further assistance.
-Intars.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.