Account limited with 20k+ Balance

Tass100

Hello,

I'll keep this short and sweet. I have a PayPal account with a 22k Balance and it has been limited for an AUP violation and I'm about 40 days into it. The account is a very low risk as it has only accepted 7.8k in payments in the last 180 days and hasn't had a chargeback for 120+ days now. I was able to get an impressive $900 released from the account recently, but I really need more but every time I call and plead my case they stonewall me and give me no logical response as to why I'm "high risk" and refer me to their legal department. Great. They also tell me that it is impossible that more funds will be getting released, but I don't think that's true as every support agent has a different answer to everything. Has anyone encountered something like this on this level? If so can anyone advise me how to proceed as the agents on the phone are concerned more about job security rather than helping their customers who built their brand to where it is now.

P.S I couldn't even make this post with my main PayPal account as it is apparently banned from the community from asking questions? Very weird...

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.