Account limited; unable to contact support

Jallen86
Contributor
Contributor
Hi! Hopefully someone here can help me. My account was limited due to fraudulent charges. I got it taken care of with the bank and I was told two weeks ago the limitations would be removed . However, PayPal still had my account limited and wanted me to follow all these steps to confirm my identity and bank account, and account security. I did so and they are all completed. However, my account is still limited. This has been a recurring problem for months now(it took months to resolve the issue with fraud but that’s an unecessary longer story) because not once have I actually successfully talked to any representatives from PayPal through this entire process. I call the support line and the automated system tells me that due to the pandemic they have limited workers and no one ever answers.. literally ever. For hours. Like there’s no one working for their call center at all. I tried using the messenger/chat with support on multiple devices and every time it tells me the messaging system is down. I literally can not get through to anybody. I even debated deleting my account and creating a new one, but my PayPal credit card is associated with the current one that is locked. I don’t know who to contact or what to do, I’m feeling so frustrated and disheartened because I used Paypal as a means to help me run my small online business. Thank you so much if anybody is able to help!
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.