Account limited temporarily and I am really worried

Tinysteph
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I tried reaching the German community but I got no answers so I will be trying my luck here. 
I sadly forgot to switch off my vpn once while logging in and my account was temporarily locked. I can recive money but I cant send it. I dont have money on Paypal itself and it was always withdrawn from my normal bank account so at least I dont have to worry about my money being locked, however I need paypal to be able to pay my therapy and I am really worried that they might lock my account forever. I sent my passport and my registration slip. I didnt get an answer for over a week so I asked the support and they told me the registration slip is too old and I need something thats not older then a year (Its really difficult to get a registration slip if you dont happen to move where I live and its uncommon to get it every year). They told me like a telephone bill but now I cant upload it and have to wait for the back office to decide my case. I am worried that they will also decline my telephone bill cause its not a landline phone and I cant sent like a water bill cause I am not the one who pays them. This is mostly a rant but if anyone knows what to do or has been in a similar situation please let me know if I will be able to restore my account or if I will be doomed with a permanently locked account. The other issue is that in the country I live in I cant really reach support via phone without having a huge bill so I am basicly helpless 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.