Account limited no response

ceddy1972
Contributor
Contributor
Had a limited account. Provided all they wanted- id - proof of address. They said ‘we will be back in a couple working days’ - 1 month later no repsonse. Sent 4 emails- no response. Contacted on twitter, they said someone will contact me from the correct department- 1 week later no response. I asked again - now no response on twitter. Seems paypal want to ignore me till i go away and they wont release the money in my account. Rediculous.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @ceddy1072,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum!

I am sorry to hear that you have not heard anything back yet. If you have already provided the requested information, it may be that what you provided could not be accepted, that we need more information from you or that the case is being reviewed by the relevant team. If you have not received any email updates, please contact our Customer Service over the phone to have specific information. If you want to contact our Customer Service, you can click ‘Help & Contact’ at the bottom of any PayPal page to see which options are available. 

I hope this helps!

Martina 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.