Account limited for no reason whatsoever

Kitsurubari

I made a Business PayPal account a few months back to start accepting donations via Twitch. I sent one donation to one of my streamers live to test it out and it worked! Within a day or so, I logged back into my account and saw that my account had been permanently limited and I couldn't either send or even begin to receive donations live via Twitch. I know for certain that I didn't violate any terms or conditions that would've caused this to happen. I called the customer support line and talked to someone that I could barely understand due to the language barrier but she basically told me that there was no way to remove the limit on my account and furthermore, didn't give any explanation as to why my account had been limited in the first place. I would like to talk to someone that can help me as this makes no sense at all especially considering the fact I had only made the account about 2 days ago!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Kitsurubari 

You need to contact customer services to resolve any limitation OR account specific issues.
Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.