Account limited for no reason AT ALL

wifiramen
Contributor
Contributor

Okay so I've been having so much trouble trying to get $20 from a friend in Dubai for 3 weeks now because PayPal support is daft and doesn't help at all and my friend can only send through services and goods, not friends and family cause for some reason the option isn't there. so the money goes through and PayPal immediately puts it on hold and takes fees from the $20 so that already **bleep** me off but I ended up being okay with it until they made it more complicated and make me wait till the 21st of this month to get the money and so I'm talking to support till someone smart actually talks to me and doesn't copy and paste bullcrap for nothing because yesterday they limited my whole account giving me no reason at all and say "THEY don't think I'm suitable for PayPal" like WTF???? yet that 20 was for food and i still haven't eaten good because PayPal wants to be messing around with money and limiting for no reason.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.