Account limited for nearly a YEAR with $40,000 locked up - Paypal Ignores All Requests for Help

arronbjorn
Contributor
Contributor

My account has been limited now for nearly a YEAR. $40,000 locked up in it.

No one at Paypal will reply by email (after dozens of emails) to all the different departments I could discover.

And no one is able to help by phone - though I called dozens of times and have spoken to a number of reps. All of whom went through the issues with me. Collected all the information they needed and then told me to wait patient for an email.

I am 100% sure that Paypal reps are ignoring me - but - I also have $40,000 locked up in my Paypal account now for almost a full year.

That I can't access.

It all started with identity verification and business identification - all of info for, I have provided.

I'm posting here in this forums on the hopes that someone notices. I am not sure what to do - other then perhaps to seek legal consul.

And to followup - there is no issue with any of the money in my account - It's all from Shopify sales. I have been in business for over 5 years, and there is nothing remotely shady going on. It's simply a case of technical issues and someone falling thru the cracks of Paypal support capabilities.

Case PP-007-998-117-832 RXI000

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.