Account limited for more than a year with

gang2018
Contributor
Contributor
No one at PayPal will reply by email (after dozens of emails) to all the different departments I could discover.

And no one is able to help by phone - though I called dozens of times and have spoken to a number of reps. All of whom went through the issues with me. Collected all the information they needed and then told me to wait patient for an email.

I am 100% sure that PayPal reps are ignoring me but I also have my money locked up in my PayPal account now for a full year.

That I can't access.

It all started with identity verification and business identification - all of info for, I have provided several times.

I'm posting here in this forums on the hopes that someone notices. I am not sure what to do other then perhaps to seek legal consul.

Does anyone know what should I do ?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@gang2018 

Does the name on your paypal account exactly match the name on the documents you have supplied to paypal for identity confirmation?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

gang2018
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass 

Yes it is the same.

My documents were never checked by PayPal.

I'm still waiting for that.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@gang2018 

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.
OR
have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

gang2018
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass 

Yes I already have tried both ways but they say the same things, that I should fill and send the files for my account verification but as I said I did this long time ago and nothing has changed.

Is there anything else I could do ? I just want to transfer the money. Is there any way I could just do that ?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.