Account limited for getting a PayPal Credit account?

Luxario
Contributor
Contributor

So I successfully applied for a PayPal credit card, and then approximately 2 minutes later I get an email saying my account has been limited due to unusual activity on my PayPal credit card. The email says to go to my notifications in my account to resolve the issue. So I go to my notifications in my account and I see the message "There’s a problem with your account. Be sure to resolve it to restore full account access." and then I click the "Resolve Account Issue" and then it takes me to a page that says "You Can't Use PayPal Anymore" followed with "At PayPal, we value a safe community for our customers to do business. We noticed activity in your account that’s inconsistent with our User Agreement and we no longer offer you PayPal services." along with a reference ID for the case. There's literally nothing on the page on why my account was actually limited or how I'm supposed to fix it.

The server for my business' website that I pay for through PayPal got declined this morning because of this.... GREAT, so my company website will be taken down soon if I can't resolve this. So I tried going to contact somebody to help resolve this, but apparently there's no customer support due to Covid-19? I totally understand that things are difficult right now, but remote customer support shouldn't be such a difficult thing for a company like PayPal to implement, many other similarly large companies are implementing it very successfully.

Rant asside, how am I supposed to actually resolve this? Everywhere I go in my account to maybe see details or resolve my limitation, I'm just lead back to that same "You Can't Use PayPal Anymore" page, almost like it's just taunting me at this point. Some help would be greatly appreciated as this incredibly frustrating being a small business owner.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Luxario
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone? I can't believe it's really this difficult to resolve something like this. My business is at stake here.

@PayPal_Mark 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.