Account limited for 3 years and paypal won't answer calls or emails

accuracy12
New Community Member

Hi, I have tried to phone paypal about a limitation multiple times over the past 3 years and only got through once. The one time I got through they were quite unhelpful and when I asked why I was limited, or what I could do about it they just told me "your account has been limited". Very useful. We were the cut off. Since then I have not been able to get through, and emails are even less fruitful.

On the phone now I have tried 10 times but each time I am met with entering my 6 digit code, asking for account limitations, followed by around 45 seconds of ringing and then being cut off. Asking to speak to a person results in the same.

Trying to access limitations from the resolution center shows "You can't use PayPal anymore".

Is this normal? How can I contact paypal?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@accuracy12

Have you tried contacting them through social media?

Twitter: @paypaluk 

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

accuracy12
New Community Member

I've send them a message, but I'd have expected that calling would be more successful - or that I'd at least be able to get through to an operator, or even be told to hold and inevitably give up after 4 hours of waiting.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.