Account limited for 3 weeks. All documents have been provided.

Britzgo

My PayPal account has been limited for nearly three weeks after giving PayPal all the documents they have requested.
This is how our business runs on eBay and it hard to understand the delay on these limitations being lifted.

Is there any way to have these escalated? (Paypal calls have just ended up with me being on hold for an hour.)

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Britzgo 

Sorry, will have to keep calling customer services to follow up:

Click HELP at the top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US.

Call early, during business hours, west coast time to try to get a US rep if you have US PayPal account.

Say "Live Agent" to the automated recording.

Note that regular customer service agents can't lift account limitations over the phone and a completely different department handles account limitations. Timing of restoring of accounts depends on your specific case and may vary widely. For an accurate estimate, please review any emails PayPal have sent you about your case.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

eniemi
Contributor
Contributor
Hi Britzgo Have you tried contact the support via email? It may be possible your case has not been sent to review. If not perhaps try call at the time they open the phone lines and wait until it's your turn in the queue.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.