Account limited but can't see why

hafroll
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I recently received an email from PayPal stating that I can't send or withdraw any money from my account, they said that I need to provide some details or some information by logging on my account, I checked everywhere, the notifications bell, the resolution center I can't seem to find what information I need to send to PayPal in order for them to remove my account limitation, any help with this issue of mine would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

hafroll
Contributor
Contributor

quick follow up, is this because my account was made in France and I am currently in Bulgaria on a trip , is this a security measure as I can't send or buy anything using PayPal..

Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello @hafroll

I'm sorry to hear your account has been recently limited. I can understand how concerning that can be. The Resolution Center is where you'll find the steps to resolve the limitation. If you're unable to find the steps located there, I'd recommend reaching out to our Customer Support for further assistance. They'll be able to fully answer any concerns you have regarding this issue. 

Best of luck resolving your limitation,

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.