Account limited and nothing works anymore

repentersprite
Contributor
Contributor

My account has been limited around 2 weeks ago, I tried several times but couldn't fix it. First it gave me errors on my information, while they were correct. Then today, I could pass to next step which was verification of address, I uploaded documents and then error : "something seems to have gone wrong" Then again, I click on "resolve account issue" to redo the steps again, now the link redirects to homepage. So, can't do anything else. I have also sent message to support on twitter and 2 tickets on the paypal site itself, no one even cares. 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

repentersprite
Contributor
Contributor

1 week ago, I tried another time with same info and it worked, and still I'm waiting for more than a week (3 weeks since limitation) for lifting the limitation, how many more weeks should I wait?!??

Login to Me Too

Anita235
Contributor
Contributor
My account said it's limited. I couldn't pay am invoice. The pop up says to resolve account issues by verifying my email and credit card. I couldn't do that because it is verified. I'm not even allowed to remove my credit and debit cards on file. I don't know when my account was limited. Paypal did not send an email to explain anything. I kept trying to get this resolved over the phone but unfortunately there is no live person to speak to me. Now ask of a sudden a message pops up saying I'm no longer offered paypal services because i have apparently violated their service. I have not used paypal in over a year. I have no clue what i could have violated. But I'm still receiving messages asking me to pay for the pending invoice. Does anyone know how to solve this issue? Thanks in advance.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.