Account limited and funds not able to withdraw. NEED HELP!

boomhauer420

Hi all.

About a year ago I received about $2500 on Paypal. Soon after my account was limited and funds were frozen. I was told by email to wait 180 days and then I would be able to withdraw my funds. Well, it has been over 360 days and it's nearly impossible to reach ANYONE at Paypal whether it be by phone, live chat, or email. When I go on my Paypal and click "Accept the money" it then brings me to a page to select whether I'd like to transfer to the bank, keep it in PayPal, or receive a check by mail. After clicking on any of those 3 options, I am brought to a page that says "There's an issue with your account" please contact us, which is impossible. At this point, I am very frustrated and just want to be able to get my money so I can never use Paypal again. Any help is appreciated!!! Feel free to ask for any clarification!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Rwbmyles
Contributor
Contributor
I have this same issue it completely ruined my online store I put a lot of money into and couldn’t get any out I worked hard for my money and now customers are filling complaints and returning items but not the right one it’s messed up really I’m done with PayPal 5000 down the drain
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.