Account limited and cannot be offered services

Matt40mon
Contributor
Contributor

My account is limited right now and PayPal cannot offer me Services. I’m emailed 2 times and waitting in a Twitter DM knowbody has gotten back to me. I have added shipping to a ebay order and made a refund. I go to resolve my limitation issue and it says I cannot be offered services any more. What should I do?

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor
Please provide more details about your situation. What was the product sold? Did the buyer file a dispute? You say you added shipping to eBay order..does that mean you added a tracking number proving delivery?

Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!
Login to Me Too

Matt40mon
Contributor
Contributor
Both items where delivered and the other I refunded for the dispute. My money is now in my balance. I had to provide shipping on one of the orders and now it has been shipped. My account is still limited. The item was a hat and action figure
Login to Me Too

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor
Is it asking you to provide documentation to verify your identity?

Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!
Login to Me Too

Matt40mon
Contributor
Contributor
Yes it is and then I click to try to provide it and it says PayPal can no longer provide me services. I don’t get why after all my eBay stuff has been fixed and delivered.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Matt40mon

If its a permanent ban then nothing you can do.

If you can't issue refunds then your buyers will open disputes and paypal will refund them from your balance.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Matt40mon
Contributor
Contributor
Someone did file a dispute and I immediately refunded it and the case is closed. I’m just lost at this point
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.