Account limited all docs sent in

Craftycreations
Contributor
Contributor
What is the point of their customer service number to call or message when they do nothing? My account was limited because they said I had unusual activity it’s not unusual. So I sent an all documents they asked for and cannot get anyone to message me back and when I call I get no information just that my account is being reviewed
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Craftycreations,

Thanks for visiting our Community Forums! Sorry to hear you're running into some issues resolving a limitation. I would recommend reaching out to our Customer Support via social media for assistance. They'll be able to guide you through resolving your limitation. They're available through Twitter direct message or Facebook instant message. 

Best wishes with your limitation!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

ssi_mohamed
Contributor
Contributor

hi @PayPal_JonK 

My account is limited even I've provided all documentation required , and still waiting without response from paypal, and when i contact support it's always ask me that they need more information and complete the checklist items indicated but how if  my checklist pending review for more than 40 days. so what?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.