Account limited - Unfair

Health-Beauty
Contributor
Contributor
Hi,

I'm writing to appeal against my account limitation. Firstly, I have a really good record and customer service on my eBay shop and have been up to date with all rules and regulations. I believe that my account was limited because PayPal noticed that i was selling 2 items which are not allowed. the items are:

- Natural Sources, Raw Thyroid

- Creative Bioscience, hCG 1234, 2 fl oz (60 ml) Dietary Supplement

Firstly, I would like to say that we do our research and were not aware that these were not allowed to be sold. Furthermore, we did not even make a single sale of the items in question and have since removed these items from sale.

Secondly, the same items are being sold by over 30+ different businesses/sellers on ebay.co.uk all of whom are located in the UK. 

I would be grateful if PayPal can give an explanation as to why other sellers are being allowed to use PayPal services to sell these items, however I have been restricted to use PayPal services. I would be grateful if PayPal can re instate my account as this has had an huge impact on my business. Going forward, we will make sure every single product we put on for sale is allowed to be sold in the UK.

Also, below is the list of different sellers based in the UK selling on eBay UK using PayPal services selling the same items.

Natural Sources, Raw Thyroid

1) eBay seller ID: fake-tan-uk

2) eBay seller ID: uk-vitamins

3) eBay seller ID: a2znh

and many more.

Creative Bioscience, hCG 1234, 2 fl oz (60 ml) Dietary Supplement

1) eBay seller ID: fake-tan-uk

2) eBay seller ID: belfort212

3) eBay seller ID: detoxpeople

and many more.

The above examples are of established eBay businesses based in the UK using your services and we had not even made a single sale of these products yet and these businesses have made 100s. I feel really disappointed and upset that after numerous calls I have still not got my account back to normal. Can someone from PayPal please help. Thank you.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Health-Beauty

You need to contact customer services, this is just a community advice forum.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Health-Beauty
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, I have contacted PayPal CS on several occasions via phone and email. They give the same reason everytime and no one seems to explain why others are being allowd to use their services to sell such products but when I listed to sell them i got my account restricted due to user violation policy.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.