Account limitations

Kimnorton
Contributor
Contributor
Has anyone ever recovered any funds from an account that has been limited I'm currently starting a civil suit against PayPal for funds that was confiscated when my account was limited anyone that has had this happen to them please let me know and I will be gladly include you in attempting to return the funds you have lost as well
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Darknight2909
Contributor
Contributor

I been having  same issue pretty much some disputed happens with my bank and them and another company its all fix both company and bank yet kept opening disputes one after other even tho been closed weeks.. and now no matter do verfy it was me did the same this i have 180 days and im not im planng on doing the same but if you can include me as well that also be helpful i'm so stick of paypal doing this that kept getting worst and worst

to note the bank and company were both fine and we both agree om the outcome.. yet they keep re opening disputes that been closed ofc give screemshots if needed proof from my bank that was closed.. and 3 weeks later they reopen it and because kept closing the disputes they limited my account few times and now its perm so yes include me as well

its caused more trouble for me,bank,and company because them reopening disputes even tho its been closed and email company and tell what happen so they have issues with me.. just in case they reopen it.. a closed case.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.