Account limitations

Hballenger89
Contributor
Contributor

I received an email saying my account is on limitations. I submitted the documents I’m still waiting but I just paid rent to my landlord right before this happened. When my account got limitations they had also took the money back that I had sent to my landlord will he get it back

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Heer_S
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Hballenger89 

Thank you for the post. I understand you are concerned about the account's limitations which is affecting payment transfers. I am sorry for such trouble. Limitations are placed on the account for various reasons . As you have submitted the documents, limitations can be lifted as early as possible. Regarding the payment, you can check the status of it on your account. Depending on it, you can retransfer the money as you resolve the limitations.

You can post for more help.

Heer_S

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

Heer_S
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Hballenger89 

Thank you for the post. I understand you are concerned about the account's limitations which is affecting payment transfers. I am sorry for such trouble. Limitations are placed on the account for various reasons . As you have submitted the documents, limitations can be lifted as early as possible. Regarding the payment, you can check the status of it on your account. Depending on it, you can retransfer the money as you resolve the limitations.

You can post for more help.

Heer_S

Login to Me Too

Tony2493
Contributor
Contributor
I do not understand this. My account has been suspended because the Information I provided wasn’t enough? How can I resolve this issue to release my funds I answered everything the PayPal representative told me to do while answering these questions. I provided ein number my photo ID bank statements , during the time a url was not provided and was told to put under construction. I have been trying to show PayPal that my websites are now up and I am not a “get rich scam and still nothing. I provided certificate of organization and still nothing. So how is my company a get rich scam if I’m providing adequate information I understand business with PayPal is not longer accountable but I’m showing Paypal everything necessary so why is my account limited.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.