Account limitations

Hballenger89
Contributor
Contributor
I received an email saying my account is on limitations. I submitted the documents I’m still waiting but I just paid rent to my landlord right before this happened. When my account got limitations they had also took the money back that I had sent to my landlord will he get it back
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Hballenger89,

Thanks for reaching out! I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues with an account limitation. Regarding the payment sent to your landlord, if that was cancelled due to the placement of the limitation, you would normally need to send that payment again after the limitation is lifted. Also, it normally takes around 3-4 business days to complete a review on any documentation uploaded. If you've been waiting longer than a week for your documents to be reviewed, you may want to reach out to our Customer Support by clicking Contact and then Message Us at the bottom of the PayPal site. 

Best wishes!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.