Account limitations

Nicky251
New Community Member
Can someone please help me. I purchased a holiday with On the Beach in January 2020 £2362.12. On the Beach cancelled this due to Covid and refunded me £1350 (hotel and transfers only) I opened a claim section 75 with Tesco MasterCard and they refunded me £1012.64. So now I’ve been refunded in full. As these transactions went through PayPal they are saying as I’ve been refunded twice for the same transaction they want me to reimburse them £1350? But it was On the Beach that gave me back that money not PayPal. I have put in a complaint with PayPal and said I don’t owe them nothing but we just keep going around in circles they have access to all my transactions and can clearly see I have not over claimed it claimed anything from PayPal. But they insist I reimburse them, just keep repeating I have two refunds for one transaction which I have but the two added together as up to the original purchase, why do I have to reimburse them for money On The Beach refunded. How can I fix this please
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.