Account limitations

Acp87
Contributor
Contributor
My account is saying I have limitations due to significant changes to account I have checked my account nothing is out of the ordinary and i also have a message saying payment on hold from ebay sale I haven't had any ebay sales or sold anything anywhere for that matter
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Marius40
Contributor
Contributor

Same, i tried to make a payment from steam and from nowhere i receive a limitation, wtf?! My account is verified.

Login to Me Too

Insa801
Contributor
Contributor
Yep. Same. It will appear after and hour or so with all the details what you need to provide to resolve this. Mine were ridiculous. Five or six requests and then asked to provide supplier for items I sold... I mean I rarely sell on eBay and mainly used.
Login to Me Too

Benhut40
New Community Member

Same here made 4 purchases and then they limited my account and to resolve want picture I’d , purchase receipt and two other items and I only purchase on PayPal maybe once or twice a month and not for that much asking for picture I’d is a little extreme if you ask me 

Login to Me Too

Robertwh
New Community Member
I have the same limitations that showed up. I only use PayPal for purchases. I'm not a seller! I guess I will try and call them in am.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.