Account limitations

miroinstafix
New Community Member

Hi All, 

I have an error on Shopify saying my Paypal has account limitations and to follow these steps

What to do

1. Go to Resolution Centre.
  2. Click Go to Account Limitations.
  3. Next to each step required to remove the limitation, click Resolve and follow the steps to provide that information.

When I go to the resolution centre there are zero issues. 

What do I do? 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Belinda6
Contributor
Contributor

I have exactly the same problem and NO ONE at Paypal seems to understand the problem. The window only shows cases 0. It does not give any of the options the support staff tells me to follow over and over. i am actually sooo angry at the lack of understanding or incompetence of the staff at Paypal. How can they not understand what i am telling them over and over and over and over!!!!!!!! Still no one can understand that i am not being shown the options they tell me to follow and all i want to do is CLOSE THIS ACCOUNT!!!!!! i have had enough of this extremely poor service!!!!!

Login to Me Too

miroinstafix
New Community Member

So what you are telling me is that this is not going to be an easy fix and I need to be prepared for alot BS. 

Thank you for the heads up. 

Login to Me Too

Belinda6
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, be prepared to not being helped at all!!   Paypal staff clearly cant understand what i am saying to them. If i had to speak my mind it would not be nice!!! This will not be an easy fix. they are totally pathetic in customer service to solve problems! Good luck.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.