Account limitations

MaruJade
Contributor
Contributor
My account is limited. Do I need to provide all the information? But I don't have a bank account. What should I do? Can someone please help me?
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MaruJade 

Normally paypal direct you to the resolution centre to resolve any issues if its a temporary and not permanent limitation.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

MaruJade
Contributor
Contributor
They didn't even send me an email about my account limitations. By the way I'm from Philippines. I don't know how to fix this. I don't have a bank account too And I don't know if this limitation is temporary or permanent
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MaruJade 

As you have not added your country to your community profile or said in your post then we can't help at the moment (Paypal varies a lot country to country).

Then you would need to contact customer services to resolve the issues.
Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

MaruJade
Contributor
Contributor
I am from Philippines. And I also tried calling paypal. They only said there are no available customer representative. I don't know what to do anymore. Do I need to provide all the information? But how can I do that when I don't have a bank account?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.