Account limitations

tranthihanh
Contributor
Contributor

Hi

My account got notication about Account limitations, i have provided the info but over 1 month no response from paypal

How can i remove it limitation ?

I want my money out from there

Login to Me Too
17 REPLIES 17

voomoollc
Contributor
Contributor

I just opened my business account for 2 weekes and I just transfer all business money into papal before my business account was established. the account was limited and I did nothing so far on my paypal  account.   why ?????????????????????????????????

I did nothing so far.  I couldn't find any means on communication to solve my issue. only see a bunch of losers like me in the community complaining .   

Login to Me Too

tranthihanh
Contributor
Contributor

@plamstef Hi, i pm them on twitter and proplem solved https://twitter.com/AskPayPal 

Login to Me Too

Maryholly1105
Contributor
Contributor
I've set them everything they asked for.
Login to Me Too

Jen1990

Hi! I am now with the same problem.

May I know how you removed the limitation in your account? I contacted paypal even on facebook but got no response.

Thanks in advance 🙂 

Login to Me Too

MarioBolo

Who give's that status "SOLVED".
Fact that someone add coment doesn't mean isue is solved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I got the same problem and over 5K freezed in the account and no one answering my messages from paypal side it's horrible.

Login to Me Too

Pearlexgroup
Contributor
Contributor
They are dreadful. I'm still waiting
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MarioBolo 

Only the person that opens a thread and posts the question can mark it as resolved.

And as i answered her question and resolved her problem then she marked it as resolved, which it was....for her.

The fact others have posted on her thread is immaterial to the fact it was her thread and she marked it as solved. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Steviejames0319
New Community Member
So has anyone found a number or something we can call or a hack to get to a customer service representative because it’s illegal for them to do this honestly and I’ve already threatened to take legal actions several times now , it’s a pandemic people need their money
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.