Account limitations

aalmadan
Contributor
Contributor
This morning I was heading to work today and i have received an email that says ''We've permanently limited your account'' for unexplained reason although i did not receive any amounts of money and i didn't break any of the user acceptable policy that's odd to just put limits onto someone's account for no explained reasons im asking for help here, to get access to my account back.
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@aalmadan 

Are you sure its not a spoof?

Have you tried to log in to your paypal account normally and not via any link in an email to check?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

aalmadan
Contributor
Contributor
No, it's not a spoof i tried to remove my payment method and i couldn't.i've also noticed a notification that says your account is limited,and i forwarded the email the says my account limited to spoof@paypal.com and they confirmed it. What should i do in this case?
Login to Me Too

aalmadan
Contributor
Contributor
I can log in notmally. But i cannot access my account for receiving or sending money.or even change the payment method. What should i do please help.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@aalmadan 

Then if the email was genuine and they said permanently then nothing you can do about it as paypal sadly no longer want your business.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.