Account limitations

Melissapatton19
New Community Member
I need help a year ago I was new to PayPal I received my cash card I had a different email address and # I do now when I got different phone I didn't know how to link your email account to my different phone so I not knowing that PayPal that I set up was a business account and not personal anyways I ran into major car troubles and my friend had sent 412.00$ to my account then after sending fees it left my account at 402.00$ and I couldn't understand why the money wasn't available to me to access but shows the 402.00$ balance available I got to ATM try pulling out money for my car part it says contact card lender I find out PayPal put limitations on my account for 180days after run around of numerous dead end phone numbers that I couldn't talk to support finally I get the right number I called the agent said my account was on limitations because its listed as business instead of personal I didn't understand the request for a shipping label because its a business account not personal so its been 180days today my restriction is lifted to where I can still get my money I called just this past Friday agent said Monday today you can pull off card but will be permanent limitations afterwards so after first 5calls each time 2hours on hold its like they make you wait in hopes you give up and hang up and I'm getting ready to go this morning to pull money off card what if I can't pull the money off my card the agent didn't sound to sure of his self but he said today if I can't I need suggestions on what to do its been 180 days ive talked several times to different agents and so we will see please any suggestions if I can't and have to call support and be on hold for another 2hours
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.