Account limitations

Mikedpk317
Contributor
Contributor
My account has been limited for five days even though the first day I provided all the information I had. I have sent several emails but all I get is the canned automated response. Why can’t someone tell me when this will be lifted. I wasn’t even able to use my available balance to buy postage for eBay.
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Mikedpk317 wrote:
My account has been limited for five days even though the first day I provided all the information I had. I have sent several emails but all I get is the canned automated response. Why can’t someone tell me when this will be lifted. I wasn’t even able to use my available balance to buy postage for eBay.

Call PayPal customer service but beware that they can't lift account limitations over the phone. It is a entirely different dept. You will be notified when the limitation has been lifted. In the mean time, buy postage from the post office with a credit card and add tracking later if the account is limited or add the tracking info at ebay manually. Be sure to keep postage receipt.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Mikedpk317 wrote:

Call PayPal customer service but beware that they can't lift account limitations over the phone. It is a entirely different dept. You will be notified when the limitation has been lifted. In the mean time, buy postage from the post office with a credit card and add tracking later if the account is limited or add the tracking info at ebay manually. Be sure to keep postage receipt.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.