Account limitations

Barajasmechanic
Contributor
Contributor

I used my card today for the first time in a year. I had a customer of mine add money to my acct. And now my acct has limitations. For 180 days. Someone please help me?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

JenerSilva
Contributor
Contributor
Welcome to the club. It's the way PayPal operates. Have you tried calling them? The 180 days limit usually means you're banned permanently and they will hold onto it for that long. What you need to do is try calling them to see if there was a mistake. If they tell you you've been banned then the best thing to do is refund that money and try obtaining it by different means. Ask whoever sent you it to pay you a different way, or else you'll have to wait 6 months.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

JenerSilva
Contributor
Contributor
Welcome to the club. It's the way PayPal operates. Have you tried calling them? The 180 days limit usually means you're banned permanently and they will hold onto it for that long. What you need to do is try calling them to see if there was a mistake. If they tell you you've been banned then the best thing to do is refund that money and try obtaining it by different means. Ask whoever sent you it to pay you a different way, or else you'll have to wait 6 months.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.