Account limitations trying to ruin my business

euroamerikana
Contributor
Contributor

Hello... 

Happy holidays... just not to all of us. Been using PayPal services since i've opened my business in 2018.. I got to say I'm so disappointed in services you guys provide.. Its an absolute disgrace! So the full story of my issue:
Back like a month ago I tried to pay my ebay listing fees using the paypal account that was linked with it. Ive got a message saying that my account is limited for some reason.. and I have to renew all of my information so I can again use MY OWN money out of my Paypal account. Okay.. I thought nothing bad of it but I was wrong. As I uploaded all of my necessary documentation that I have already done half year ago! I had to approve my credit card that I use with Paypal.. So I have sent a request for my Paypal card code but it's been 3 weeks and nothing is happening! I have done it again last week still nothing.. Now I cannot make any transactions or any sort of business payments because of that! Moreover I have contacted your customer service by chat which I STILL have no answer til this day... I just got a message saying my issue was given to some kind of representative who has done nothing regarding my issue.. EVEN MORE today I was so upset Ive decided to call your uk customer service phone number.. After 25mins of wait as the que has finished the call just hung up... I'm really really frustrated with this.. My buisness is about to be ruined because of Paypal's idiotic approvement method which takes MONTHS to do!!!!!! Im really lost for words as for Christmas all my business money was frozen in your account I cannot even pay my bills.. absolute disgrace... I guess it's time to move from Paypal as you guys do not care about your business customers at all!
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@euroamerikana 

You need to contact customer services to resolve any limitation OR account specific issues.
Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.