Account limitation

Mdismail99
Contributor
Contributor
It's my worst experience on PayPal because I've submitted evry documentation and formalities on PayPal and still it shows me that my account is limited please solve my issue i couldn't pay or request payment from others
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

baddeep
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem for almost 1 year now,  I posted about this but it seems the perks here deleted it. I did all they asked me to do...provide 10000 evidence until I run out of doc to show. but stillll not accepted. and limitaton is active.  I even wanted to diactivate my account with funds in it and they said it is not possible ( sound like they like the game of proving my address).

All in all I dont recommend paypal specially when it comes to geting your money out of the account. 

for new people to paypal, I dont think you will like it if you end up under limitation... it takes sooooo long to resolve the probem... 1year in my case.

in the end I just have to let the money go and forget about paypal. sounds like the effort I did runing to get prove of address ( going to bank for example to get card stats is an effort... if so why do I need to use paypal if I have to go by myself to the bank and send money to people) just doesnt make sense.

this is the most bad experience ever i had. dealing with banks or online payments such as PP

Login to Me Too

Mdismail99
Contributor
Contributor
There is no solution still and PayPal customer service is the worst I've ever experienced
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.