Account limitation

Airykaa
New Community Member
good afternoon, I want to know why my account is being closed for fraudulent when I didn’t do anything but try to transfer money into my account and was giving me a hard time . My account was then set to limited access where I had to submit anything they needed. I did have to resend my ID because it was cropped but I didn’t think anything of it , I just needed proof of my address which I sent . I then submitted my bank card w my account number and my name but cropped my security code and expiration date to be safe and only showed my Name and account number . I have $253 in my account and received an email that my account would be closing for fraudulent which is stupid as **bleep** because how tf are you gonna tell my I’m doing fraudulent **bleep** when I told the lady I didn’t know how to use PayPal and needed help but didn’t help me but talk slow the whole call . I don’t care about using PayPal anymore but what y’all won’t do it close my account without resending my money . The lady then asked who sent the money I said a friend who doesn’t stay local and he sent it via direct deposit and when I tried to transfer the money it kept saying something went wrong and when I try to use Xoom considering the fact that I didn’t know what I was doing I ended up doing it wrong and my account was acting weird since . y’all app is weird asf and I promise you I will never use this piece of **bleep** ever tf again in my life
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.