Account limitation

monte1979
Contributor
Contributor
Paypal is scam company. My account is limited so many years. Every time when i try to ask question whey just send the same autoreplay. NO ANSWERS to questions. (1: why do my account still have limitation for so many years? I have no debt to anyone. All disputes are resolved, no one owes anyone. 2: Will my account be limited for the rest of my life?). Whey can't answer to simple question so many years. Tha story of limitation: i have sold item on ebay. Buyer open a dispute on ebay and paypal to get money back. Paypal send him money back and also charged me 30€ more to pay them. Ebay dispute desidion, money belongs to me, buyer is not honest. So we have split desidion. Paypal send money back to buyer, i didn't get my item back. And need to pay extra to paypal 30€ and to ebay 46€ ( fee for sold item). And paypal suspend my account. I have tried to resolve on phone. They told me contact ebay. When i call ebay they told me.contact paypal. It is some f ucking joke! And paypal suport team never online. They don't answer to email. Or just sending the same autoreplay, your account is limited. But now answer to qiestion. Why? how long? And so on... Scam company. Hope someone can isue them to close.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.